Friday, March 21, 2008

Part 4- Implant Leveling and Implant Laddering/Stacking

This video is two demonstrations in one. The first is an example of how to make custom implants, specifically leveling them up to a desired level. In this video I mention that implants will go up by one QL for each cluster you put in. At higher levels they will go up more than that- dependent on your Nano-programming skill. You can search the AO forums for more specifics on how much an implant will increase. You will notice me jump up to the second level in the tradeskill area in this video and I don’t think it’s entirely clear why. The machine on the bottom floor didn’t have a cluster high enough (I had checked just a minute ago :) so I jumped up and the machine on the third level did.


You’ve no doubt heard of imp-stacking or implant laddering. In this portion, I switch to Sassy’s view and ladder up implants in the Leg, Chest and Waist slots (two of the ones we just made in the leveling demo). This laddering will also be done with Treatment during the twinking process in the Head, Eye and Right-hand.


No comments: